80g's stories

Friday, December 01, 2006

80g's stories

The Sunday Drivers - On My Mind Lyrics




On my mind, on my mind, on my mind, on my mind
There's a
thing that I can't explain
So I'm quiet, yes
I'm quiet, very quiet, really quiet
Most of my time
People talk to people Go and make them
shush,Can you stand them talking Superficial
guff?Our communication Is going down a lot But
it is really not my fault You spoil it when you
talk
Talking of life I'm not too keen,
Sometimes I face it
sometimes I cry
On my mind, on
my mind, on my mind, on my mind
There's a thing that I can't explain
So I'm quiet, yes I'm quiet,
very quiet, really quiet Most of my time You say I
was a good friend,And I have gone downhill,Honestly, I
don't know If you were so to me
Can you understand me?Can you hear me shout?If you don't
understand me Leave me in my cloud
Talking of life
I'm not too keen,Sometimes I face it sometimes I
hideOn my mind, on my mind, on my mind, on my
mindThere's a thing that I can't explainSo
I'm quiet, yes I'm quiet, very quiet, really
quiet Most of my time

το τελευταίο διάστημα όταν το ακούω τρελλαίνομαι... (με την καλή έννοια πάντα ) :)
posted by atg at 11:25 AM

5 Comments:

Oυπς!
Υπάρχουν κι άλλοι.

4:22 PM  

:) super nai ?
me anebazei apisteuta

8:18 PM  

Και δεν είχα προσέξει τους στίχους τόσο καιρό... Φοβεροί! :)

1:19 AM  

ωραίο κομματάκι. Ακούγεται ακόμη καλύτερo live

12:29 PM  

prosfata tous anakalupsa tous tupous (akouga to on my mind sto radiofwno kai porwnomoun )katebasa kai kanaduo alla tous .kaloi einai :)

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home